[Rubygems-developers] About to add...

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Wed Apr 21 17:16:43 EDT 2004

Hm...this is a cool idea, but my change is simple and could be
refactored into
this more general approach as time allows.  It does solve the problem
of the
growing size of the yaml index without much change on either side.  But
it may
be worth coming up with a generalized approach.

The change is in CVS