[Rubygems-developers] RDoc generation now observes config file 'rdoc' option

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Sun Apr 18 16:36:18 EDT 2004

If I have in my config file:

  rdoc: --template html --inline-source --all

an install something, then the RDoc is generated with those
parameters.  Excellent.  However, there is a problem.  If an option
has a space, like

  rdoc: --title 'My Favourite Things'

Then the doc generation fails, because DocManager is parsing the
string it receives with #split, so it gets [--title, 'My, Favourite,
Things'].

Any suggestions on how to deal with this?  I think it's unlikely to
show up in practice, but we should deal with it I suppose.

Cheers,
Gavin