[Rubygems-developers] Wiki CSS

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Wed Apr 14 09:36:22 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, April 14, 2004, 5:57:07 AM, Jim wrote:

> I like this color scheme much better.  I know orange is the new black, but
> just call me old fashioned. :-)

> I applied some of Why's margin suggestions to Curts color scheme and
> attached the results to this message.  I like the wider margins.

Now I'm having another turn, having modified Jim's submission to add
borders to the code blocks, fully justify the text, and slightly
indent the paragraph text (to make the headings more distinct).  That
indentation in particular may prove controversial, so please speak up
if you don't like it.

Also, I restored the top-level heading to black.  Someone changed it
to red-brown, but they were probably confused with the WikiHeading
that appears on every page (but which has been stripped from this
one).  We wouldn't want those two to look alike.

I don't care how many iterations this goes through, because each one
has bettered the previous one, to my eyes.

Please note: I'll change the text in those code blocks that are
rendering very wide, so please ignore that formatting ugliness for