[Rubygems-developers] Tips for running RubyGems from CVS checkeout dirs

Curt Hibbs curt at curthibbs.us
Tue Apr 13 13:34:28 EDT 2004

Last weekend I started working on a GUI based RubyGems browser. Initially I
just did some Gui scaffolding, but I am now to the point that I want to
start interfacing with RubyGems code. I had previously installed from the
released RubyGems distribution, but I want to be running from the latest CVS
version.

I don't want to have to run install.rb every time I update, and I prefer to
work directly out of my CVS sandbox. How do you guys setup your RubyGems
development environment?

Curt