[Rubygems-developers] New Wiki page: release planning

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at soyabean.com.au
Sat Apr 3 13:50:30 EST 2004

If you visit

now, you'll see a new section "Developers' Area" with a sole entry:
"Release Planning".  Please check that out.

It is my best effort to distill the history of this mailing list, as
well as my private notes and the TODO file, into a set of fixes,
improvements, and features that are likely to be implemented or at
least talked about in the foreseeable future.  The real aim of the
page, though, is to focus attention on what needs to be done for the
next release, which I presume will be called 0.3.

All aspects of the page are up for discussion, though, and I would
like to see Chad and Rich move things around according to priority.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fix some bugs :)