[Rubygems-developers] Handling documentation

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Fri Nov 28 19:26:37 EST 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

# On Saturday, November 29, 2003, 4:00:12 AM, Chad wrote:
#
# > #
# > # Wake up and smell the rainy, cold day!
#
# > It's rainy and cold where you are too eh?
#
# > I'm planning to do nothing but sit in front of the computer and eat
# > pumpkin pie today. ;)
#
# Aren't you lucky.  I'd like to spend all day in from of my computer
# today, but I have to go shopping, and it's such a beautiful day, after
# such an ordinary week, I need to take a walk in the park :(
#

Not to worry.  The "today" you are referring to is "tomorrow" for me.  And
my tomorrow won't be any better than your today.

I believe Rich has actually started implementing the doc stuff.  We may
have a first pass within a few hours.

Chad