[Rubygems-developers] Handling documentation

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Fri Nov 28 12:00:12 EST 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Richard Kilmer wrote:

# That is exactly what I am saying.  If you have rdoc in your code you can
# run --generate-rdoc or something that will traverse the installed ruby
# files (#files) and generate the doc (into the --doc-dir or something).
# I was thinking that if someone wanted to have documentation beyond rdoc,
# or did not want to use rdoc for their api documentation (heaven forbid
# ;-)
# then they could just include that (static) documentation in the #docs
# array.

Oh good.  I'm awake now.

#
# Wake up and smell the rainy, cold day!

It's rainy and cold where you are too eh?

I'm planning to do nothing but sit in front of the computer and eat
pumpkin pie today. ;)