[Rubyforchange-talk] Volunteer call

Jim Van Fleet jim at jimvanfleet.com
Sun Sep 23 08:52:35 EDT 2007

Some of you may remember my introduction of CISV.  We already have a
Rails project deployed at http://www.cisvuniversity.org/  It is to
support our leadership training efforts here in the US.  I currently
have a small list of bugs that I'd like to ask for the group's help in

This is a perfect opportunity for beginning to intermediate Rails
developers to get their feet wet.  I can tell you pretty much
everything you have to do on a technical level to resolve the bugs,
and I also serve as a project manager and liaison to the client.  In
addition, many of the bugs are very small.  I think it would be a
great resume item for someone trying to make the transition to a job
doing Rails to show that you had experience working on a real project.

If any of you are interested, please consider responding to me
personally at jim at jimvanfleet.com.

Thanks very much for your time,

Jim Van Fleet