[Ruby-zoom-devel] Where are we in relation to a release

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Tue Sep 11 12:04:23 EDT 2007

Cool, I just wanted a round up of where we are at.  The last piece
for 0.4.1 sounds like documentation for extended services.  You
certainly have a better handle on it than I do.  Let me know if I can
do anything to help.

On a tangental note, Kete (http://kete.net.nz/), has won the 3M award
for innovation in libraries at the LIANZA conference in New Zealand.
Kete uses ruby-zoom via acts_as_zoom to populate and query Zebra
databases as you may remember.

Cheers,
Walter