[ruby-opengl-devel] Versions 0.7.0 and 0.8.0 of opengl.gem released
lars at greiz-reinsdorf.de
Sun Feb 3 20:48:40 UTC 2013
I've finally released the opengl.gem versions 0.7.0 and 0.8.0. They come
with lots of improvements contributed by drbrain and several others.
Hope you like it...
=== 0.8.0 / 2013-02-03
* Drop support for Ruby 1.8.
* Wrap glut callbacks in GVL release/acquire for better thread support.
* Add OpenGL::Buffer for mapped buffers that allows writing.
=== 0.7.0 / 2013-02-03
* Better support of 64 bit systems.
* Replace mkrf with extconf.rb, hoe and rake-compiler.
* Switch to dlopen() from deprecated NSAddImage() and friends for OS X.
* glBegin, glPushMatrix, glEnable and glEnableClientState now accept a
* glEnable/glDisable and glEnableClientState/glDisableClientState now accept
* Allow to_a-able objects for glColor*v, glRasterPos*v, glRect*v,
glMaterial, glNormal and glVertex.
* Fix unused param count in ARY2CMAT.
* Fix a lot of bugs in the test suite.
* Merge opengl C extensions into a single extension to avoid code
in extconf.rb and simplify rebuilding based on header changes.
* Add cross compilation tasks with download of freeglut for binary
More information about the ruby-opengl-devel