[ruby-opengl-devel] Still active?

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:04:38 EST 2011

Yea I think the general attitude is that there isn't much to bind
after a certain point and the opengl api only changes so fast so
that's about it...

As far as advanced features all I see on their site is basically,
"can't be done efficiently through bindings"...

There is the ffi-opengl module but that was also apparently just an
experiment that isn't being developed anymore.

I talked with one of the contributors to ffi-opengl to see if we can
put together a set of tools so that a user could easily generate a
ffi-opengl on their system from their own headers to get the full
range of the api without requiring manual work.