[ruby-opengl-devel] Beginnings of an interactive testing framework in trunk
hoanga at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Mar 9 20:46:47 EST 2007
After talking with Jan and a little retooling (mostly Jan's work)
of the tests for ruby-opengl are finally coming alive again. What's
* Added the following rake tasks to the Rakefile
* test - Run unit tests
* test_interactive - Run interactive set of tests (requires user
intervention to ensure tests are running)
* test_all - Run unit tests and interactive tests
* Created an interactive/ directory under the test directory to hold
all tests that will require some sort of user intervention.
* Commited a set of patches from Jan that setup a mini testing
framework more suitable for interactive testing for unit tests
* The unit tests are for whatever we can automate and make run
without any user intervention.
* Deleted opengl namespace test
* Fixed most of the examples so they should work if you have ruby-
opengl installed as a gem (aaindex still
Perhaps with each interactive test a snapshot of what the expected
result in PNG format should also be commited into svn as a
verification for people who don't know what the interactive test
should be outputting should expect to see.
More information about the ruby-opengl-devel