[ruby-opengl-devel] Release 0.40.0 of ruby-opengl

Jan Dvorak jan.dvorak at kraxnet.cz
Thu Jul 26 07:48:03 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 19:02, Alain Hoang wrote:
> 	Sorry for the slow reply.  I think enabling the task/tracker is perfect
> for keeping track of issues, bugs or todo items that should be done.
> I've enabled the task manager and the wiki as a way to see if there is
> any feedback that people would add.
>
> 	As far as I know the tracker should be already enabled for anyone who
> wants to submit anything.  Although perhaps it isn't?
Well, i can now see the tracker and wiki working, but the task browser
('tasks' panel) does not show on the project page.
Also one unrelated thing, on the homepage, the ruby code samples in
tutorial.txt and other (under {{ruby}}) are for some reason not shown in the
html page.

As a sidenote, i fixed and cleaned the code in examples/ directory, so if
there are other examples besides nehe/red book/orange book that you think it
would be nice to have in repository, now it's good time to tell :)

> Cheers,
> Alain
Thanks,
Jan