[ruby-opengl-devel] Status update

Jan Dvorak jan.dvorak at kraxnet.cz
Fri Jul 13 15:58:25 EDT 2007

first, sorry for the long silence. The good news is the project is still
alive :) I added numerous automatic testcases for all opengl core functions
(that also completely replaces the interactive testsuite), fixing number of
bugs in the process. I was also able to compile the bindings on windows
(thanks to Ronald Pijnacker) so i can now build binary win32 gems if needed.
I think we should go for another release - the GL core part of bindings
should be fairly complete now, one or two things are still missing but i am
looking at it right now. I'm planing to look at GLU/Glut part of the bindings
next, and also wrtiting documentation for the GL part.