[ruby-opengl-devel] Unit Tests

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:54:05 EST 2007

> [snip]
I can't really help you on tests, sorry.

> tc_opengl_namespace.rb:
>     There is nothing that allows something like require 'opengl' which
> includes gl, glu, and glut.  Is this something that is still desired?  It
> should be simple to do but I'm not sure if it's desired or not.  I wouldn't
> mind having it, personally.

I think the idea was to mimic the c opengl lib. i.e. glut.h includes
already gl.h and glu.h.
Although having a 'opengl' is nicer then gl and glu and glut, I don't
think it's wise to make
glut part of it : you can use opengl witht other windowing toolkit than glut.

Sorry for the lack of really interesting answer... but you saw it I
guess, I'm not really involved in the bindings...