[ruby-opengl-devel] Breaking the radio silence and versioning

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 23:02:23 EST 2007

On 1/17/07, Al Hoang <hoanga at alum.rpi.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     Happy New Year's to all.  I'm sorry for the radio silence after getting
> commit rights on this project.

Hi Alain, happy new year. :) It's great to hear you've been working on
ruby-opengl.

As for me, I've been busy with other things for a while now, and have
touched neither Ruby nor OpenGL in quite some time, so I've removed
myself as a ruby-opengl admin leaving you as the sole admin. I've
emailed you off-list about a few remaining minor details as well. Best
of luck with the project! :)

---John