[ruby-opengl-devel] Project status

Al Hoang hoanga at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Feb 12 21:20:07 EST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 02:43:04AM +0100, Jan Dvorak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what is the current status of the projects ? I'm asking because the docs says
> that the development stalled, and i have few ideas i'd like to implement.

    Actually, that needs to be updated.  The development status is no
longer stalled due to mkrf as a new release of mkrf fixes those problems.
The next step was for me to kick off a release as is but I needed to clean
up the Rakefiles so that it will cleanly generate a gem.  Once the build
system gets clean, I think development can really start plodding forward
again.

    I'd happily accept patches for anything you're thinking of implementing.
What were your ideas?

Cheers,
Alain