[ruby-opengl-devel] modified the build

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:06:20 EDT 2006

Thanks Robert.

I just took down the old ruby-opengl site that I had up, previous to
this project being moved to RubyForge.

Also, I added a few lines to the Rakefile so now the extension modules
get copied to the ./lib directory instead of sitting in their own
./ext/foo directories. Changed the require lines in the examples to
reflect this change.

---John