[ruby-opengl-devel] moving slowly towards using mkrf

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:53:38 EDT 2006

I moved the extension modules back into their own subdirectories under
ext, since it seems to make the most sense to keep extension modules
separated, and makes things easier when using mkrf.

The top-level Rakefile is still in-place, and has been modified so it
still may work for you for the time being. The mkrf extconf.rb files
very probably won't work right now, as we're waiting on a fix in
mkrf's svn.

As soon as mkrf gets taken care of, we can get the individual
extconf.rb files working and then try to switch the top-level Rakefile
over to just delegating to the others (instead of doing all the build
work as it's currently doing).

Thanks,
---John