[ruby-opengl-devel] glu.c is done

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:10:56 EDT 2006

Hi again,

glu.c is now also checked in.

I've tested (i.e. by using them, not unit test) gl.c and glut.c and they work.
glu.c compiles and produces the glu.so library without problem but I
did not test it; we need to add some glu examples to the repo.

The naming convertion to the new convention is pretty much finished.
Now the big work can begin : add all the missing stuff. But for that,
I have to talk a bit with the team ...

If you can test the libraries and provide feedback, please test also
the glut library in the /utils directory; it normally provides more
functions than the one in /ext.

I think I will do two things now : update the examples to use the
'new' libraries and start thinking to some nice ruby layer on top of
the libraries; so if you have any ideas ..

Oh, and if you read this mailing list, even if you don't want to get
involved, please tell us you read it, it would be nice to hear from
you !

Bye,
Thu