[ruby-opengl-devel] callback handling information

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:34:31 EDT 2006

I've added a file in utils describing the way callbacks are handled by
Yoshi's code.
I've added to this description some modification, cosmetic and simplification.

Tell me what you think; I plan to generate callback code with
mkwrap.rb the way I show in callback-info.c (the mentioned file).

Also, this examplifies what I was meaning with my answer to Peter :
>> >   I like the idea of the script, but it seems to conflict with the
>> > idea of using Yoshi's code as a base...  Perhaps Thu can check the
>> > code into a directory, trunk/experimental (or something) because I'd
>> > like to play with it, but I first needed to make some tweaks to get it
>> > to compile on OSX.
>> conflict with Yoshi'code : not really : it depends on what we really want.
>> [snip]
>I believe what we want is to keep Yoshi's code in-tact, and to use
>some tool(s) to help us:

John, (maybe I'm wrong) you seems to be reticent to the script approach...
are you ? Are there any concerns that I don't see about this way ?