[ruby-opengl-devel] Re : extconf seems to be working now

Robert Krimen grin.k1tt3n at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:53:06 EDT 2006

Looks like everything now compiles without error.

But running a test results in this:

/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in `require__': no
such file to load -- gl/GL (LoadError)
        from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
        from tests/tc_include_gl.rb:23

And fixing the case and running results in this:

./gl/gl.so: ./gl/gl.so: undefined symbol: Init_gl - ./gl/gl.so (LoadError)