[ruby-opengl-devel] Re : extconf seems to be working now

peter mclain peter.mclain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:46:03 EDT 2006

> Also, I just checked-in changes for the glut extconf.rb.

  I think we can get rid of the extconf.rb files...and with that,
maybe we move everything in ext/gl, ext/glut and ext/common up into
ext, since I think the only thing in each dir is the single .c file
(back with swig, it was nice to have separate dirs, since there were
several dir specific files, now that really isn't the case.

  Try out the top level rake and let me know of Linux problems

Peter McLain
peter.mclain at gmail.com