[ruby-opengl-devel] Ok, the big change is underway.

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:06:22 EDT 2006

Ok, I just pulled out all the SWIG stuff and put in the most recent
ruby-opengl-0.34pre2 files. Many thanks to Peter for his research on

ruby-opengl is currently broken!

I moved the rbogl files into a new ext/common directory, so we've
still got a separate directory for each extension.

The extconf.rb files need to be trimmed down and customized a bit --
one for gl, one for glu, and one for glut. The rakefiles will need to
be modified (Peter, maybe you could look at those?).

Also added a new history.txt file. Will update the website soon.

Before adding anything new in, let's try to arrange the rakefiles and
extconf.rb's such that everything builds and basically works.

Thanks all.