[ruby-opengl-devel] update on mkrf

Al Hoang hoanga at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Dec 18 17:53:24 EST 2006

Hi all,

    I've contacted Kevin at the mkrf project volunteering to help
and he acknowledged he needed to put out a release.  He wanted
one more feature added into mkrf before cutting a new release so
in order to try expediting a new release of mkrf I tried sending
a patch up to him in the hopes it was what was he was hoping
    Hopefully, I'll hear back in a couple of days on the status of
mkrf.  If a new release comes out soon, I'll be sure to update
the build notes on this.