[ruby-opengl-devel] Hello all, self introduction and an update to the Rakefile

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:19:03 EST 2006

On 12/15/06, minh thu <noteed at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/12/15, Al Hoang <hoanga at alum.rpi.edu>:
> > Hello all,
>
> Hi Al,
>
> I don't know you... Did John add you to the 'team' ?

Hi guys. Yup, I've added Alain (Al? Which is preferred?) as a project
admin. Sorry I didn't consult you Thu, but we haven't been in contact
for a while, and since you didn't express any interest in
maintainership earlier, and since neither of us have been committing
anything lately, I figured this wouldn't be an issue.

Considering I've disappeared off the map Ruby-wise, I'm excited that
Alain has come forward. His goals for ruby-opengl seem about the same
as ours listed in the req's & design doc, and he's also going to try
and get what's in mkrf's svn released, so I think things will work out
well.

---John