[ruby-opengl-devel] Re : about gl_untyped.i

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:39:52 EDT 2006

(*Sorry for the duplicate message -- I meant to send this to the list*)

On 8/29/06, Robert Krimen <grin.k1tt3n at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not too interested in trying to add our own Vector class, [snip]
> FYI, there are already standard, built-in Vector and Matrix classes in 1.8
> written by Keiju ISHITSUKA

Hadn't seen those before. Thanks for pointing them out.

Interesting. No Vector#dot, but Vector#inner_product instead. Also
unusual constructor notation (Vector.[]).

> I think people would find it natural to pass these through to gl calls, but
> it's not high priority.

Hm... On a possibly related note, I haven't yet looked at how the
glFoo3fv() functions are dealt with. Standard arrays? Gotta look more
into this sometime.