[ruby-opengl-devel] about gl_untyped.i

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:41:58 EDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Robert Krimen <grin.k1tt3n at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> I would find it useful if we could jot down these notes in a communal
> place, maybe in Writely or something? A constantly evolving roadmap,
> for example.

Hi Rob,

For now, I plan on making an attempt at keeping a site up-to-date.
Perhaps there might be a roadmap page of its own, with a "wild
speculations" section in it. Not sure.

Either way, I'm not willing to resort to a wiki, or even a faq for the
project just yet. Once the semi-permanent site goes up, if there are
items missing, or things that need clarification, we'll try to tackle
it then.