[ruby-opengl-devel] Running on gentoo

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:43:44 EDT 2006

On 8/28/06, Robert Krimen <grin.k1tt3n at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the status of this port?

Hi Robert,

Peter just did the initial check-in a few days ago. I've been busy
with other things and haven't yet put much into it aside from
administrative stuff. I saw the patch you posted in the other email --
thanks, will likely apply it unless Peter beats me to it. :)

> With the latest svn checkout and some modifications, I got a couple of tests
> running on Gentoo x86. [snip]

Great. Keep these reports coming. :) I hope to be doing some testing
tonight, and will have another look at those error messages.