[ruby-opengl-devel] Re : ruby-opengl: Initial check-in complete

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:24:33 EDT 2006

hi again !

I can compile and load glut on kubuntu, but :

irb(main):001:0> require 'GLUT'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> GLUT.methods.each {|m| puts m if m =~ /glut/}
glutDisplayFunc
glutPassiveMotionFunc
glutReshapeFunc
glutEntryFunc
glutKeyboardFunc
glutVisibilityFunc
glutMouseFunc
glutInit
glutMotionFunc
=> [...]
irb(main):003:0> GLUT.constants
=> []

Do you see any reason ?
So for example, there is no GLUT_SINGLE or glutInitDisplayMode and
thus I can't run test/plane.rb.

Do you rename the libs from gl.so and glut.so to GL.so and GLUT.so (or
.bundle) ?

thanks,
mt