[ruby-opengl-devel] Re : ruby-opengl: Initial check-in complete

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:42:06 EDT 2006

hi folks,

I'd like to get involved in this project but I have to catch up a bit
since I'm new to ruby and new to open-source dev.

I have a few question about the source (rev. 4) :
- how does mkmf manage to know that we have to build a shared library
(i.e. the bundle for the moment) ?
- why are there glut_*.i ? is it because those functions are to
specific for having SWIG to handle them automatically ?
- what's the purpose of the 'branches' and 'tags' subdirectories ?
I guess 'branches' is for (future) old version that we have still to maintain...

sorry if it seams stupid and thanks a lot
vo minh thu