[ruby-oci8-devel] rowid?

Amos a.goo0h at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:04:38 EST 2008

Well, I notice that when I use the latest code in Subversion, I can specify
the column "rowid" with the "select" SQL command. That's more than I was
getting before. The results now looks like:

[#<OCIRowid:AAAOfjAAJAAAQFMAAE>, ..., ..., ...]

However, still not sure how to pull out that value to something I can