[ruby-oci8-devel] Test cases failures on Ruby-oci8 v2.0

Liming Lian liming.lian at oracle.com
Mon Jan 7 06:15:31 EST 2008

Hi Kubo,

I got failures on running test cases of Ruby-oci8 v2.0, revision 236 by
command"make check". Two files are attached: 1)the failure message, 2)
extra info about mkmf log and my execute environment. I have granted
necessary privileges to the user running the test cases according the
README.

PS: cc to you because I am not sure the attachments can show up on mail
list.

Liming