[ruby-oci8-devel] Array DML patch

KUBO Takehiro kubo at jiubao.org
Thu Feb 21 09:53:37 EST 2008

Hi Liming,

Sorry too many time to make you wait.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Liming Lian <liming.lian at oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Kubo,
>
>  You may have seen my patch about Array DML submitted through Chris.
>  Start this thread to discuss the patch issues public on mail list.

One thing, please rename id_actual_array_size and id_max_array_size
to id_at_actual_array_size and id_at_max_array_size respectively,
because they are IDs of @actual_array_size and @max_array_size.

Let's me know your username in rubyforge. I'll give you permission
to commit SVN repository. Feel free to commit your code. If it comes
out that it is not proper, we can fix it later.

After I add you to ruby-oci8 developers at rubyforge, you can commit
as follows.
1. check out
   svn checkout
svn+ssh://YOUR_NAME@rubyforge.org/var/svn/ruby-oci8/trunk/ruby-oci8
2. apply your changes.
3. (optional) fix indentations by astyle.
   1. install astyle <URL:http://astyle.sourceforge.net/>
   2. run 'make format_c_source'.
4. add GNU-style ChangeLog to the ChangeLog file.
   YYYY-MM-DD your_name <mail-address>
   <TAB>* comma_sprarated_filenames: reason of changes.
5. commit your changes with message written in ChangeLog
   except YYYY-MM-DD line and tabs at the beginning of lines.