[ruby-oci8-devel] Array DML patch

Liming Lian liming.lian at oracle.com
Fri Feb 1 21:48:44 EST 2008

Hi Kubo,

You may have seen my patch about Array DML submitted through Chris.
Start this thread to discuss the patch issues public on mail list.

I am not sure this patch is the best approach to implement Array DML for
ruby-oci8. I hope you can review the code and make changes according to
your expertise.  You may notice, I have changed the order of requiring
testcase file in the test_all.rb. I don't know why it leads to a
"segmentation fault" if I don't put the "test_oradate" at the end of the
require list after applying my patch. I don't know whether it will
happen on your installation.

Any feedback is welcome!

Liming