[ruby-oci8-devel] Ruby OCI8 proxy authentication

shiwei zhang shiwei.zhang at oracle.com
Thu Apr 24 04:48:34 EDT 2008

Ted,

It's appreciated if you can give out a detailed use case about this, how
would you love best to pass arguments to OCI8.new() when you want to
create a connection using Proxy Authentication? This is useful for us to
define the requirements and then deliver the functionality. Of course we
are willing to work out this functionality if it's really useful even
necessary for ruby users. I think it's useful. :-)

Best Regards,
Shiwei