[ruby-dbi-users] DBI/DB2

Jon D Kruger jon.d.kruger at chase.com
Thu Dec 2 07:45:57 EST 2010

Does Ruby-DBI work with DB2?  Are there any examples of calling DB2 using DBI?

I don't want to use DB2 as my database in a Rails app, I want to call it separately (integrating with other systems).

Jon

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
 If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,