[ruby-dbi-users] Thinking of trying to resurrect the ADO DBD--anybody already working on that?

Pardee, Roy pardee.r at ghc.org
Tue Nov 24 11:40:01 EST 2009

Hey All,

It looks to me like the one thing keeping me from moving to ruby 1.9 is the lack of a DBI driver for ADO.  I'm thinking of trying to put something together (most likely borrowing heavily from Michael Neumann's original ado.rb, at least as an initial strategy).

(This would be a stretch for me skills-wise, so nobody should hold their breath waiting for it.)

Has anybody already taken that on by chance?

Are there other DBD developers on here w/advice for me?

Many thanks!

-Roy

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.