[ruby-dbi-users] Proposing patch for sqlite3 driver

Jarl Friis jarl at gavia.dk
Tue Sep 30 03:52:34 EDT 2008

Erik Hollensbe <erik at hollensbe.org> writes:

> On Monday 29 September 2008 11:28:04 Jarl Friis wrote:
> Jarl,
> I have a lot of things on my plate, and it will be unlikely that I
> will be able to get to this patch until next weekend. I will happily

Sounds good enough for me, please take my newest proposal (just sent
on this list).

I hope you also get the opportunity to have a look at the DBD:Pg
patch. If you want trigger that defect you need to configure the
postgres server to use non-US datestyle, in a european installation
/var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf will typically contain "datestyle
= 'iso, dmy'", but in a US installation I guess this will be
"datestyle = 'iso, mdy'". This is why the PG tests fails on my
european configuration.