[Ruby-activeldap-discuss] How do I list the values of all attributes?

Matt Mencel MR-Mencel at wiu.edu
Mon Dec 10 12:20:21 EST 2007

Awesome....this works as you indicated...

user.wiu_registered_star

Wonderful!!

Just a side note...and suggestion for the mailing list.  Can you make it so that when we hit "Reply" in our mail client, it makes it a reply to the list, and not a reply to the original sender.  Currently I have to choose "Reply-All", then cut the list address out of the CC line and paste it into the TO line.  There should be a list config setting that controls this.

Thanks,
Matt