[rspec-users] An open source project with very good use of Cucumber?

Pat Maddox pat.maddox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:08:59 UTC 2012

On Friday, June 22, 2012 3:34:51 AM UTC-6, Joshua Muheim wrote:

> Hey everybody
>
> I came here through the RSpec Book, so I grant myself to ask something
> about Cucumber here. ;)
>
> I'm still very new to the topic and read a lot of different opinions
> about how to do great Cucumber scenarios. Still, I'm a bit unsure as I
> don't have any experience in using it. So I hoped to be able to look
> into a few open source projects that use Cucumber the way it was meant
> to be (without relying on the web_steps.rb etc.)?
>
> Thanks a lot for hints.
> Josh
>
> --

As others have pointed out, RSpec has some good cucumber scenarios.
Cucumber itself has awesome scenarios. For API-based stuff, Chargify.com
has their API described through scenarios
(http://docs.chargify.com/api-adjustments). And check out
https://www.relishapp.com/ to see a ton of open source projects that use
Cucumber for documentation.

Pat