[rspec-users] An open source project with very good use of Cucumber?

Sidu Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:46:31 UTC 2012

The Rspec codebase is itself a great example of how to use Cucumber
correctly, IMO.

Are you new to TDD entirely? If yes, then I'd suggest you come up to
speed on that first. In my experience, many codebases substitute
cucumber specs for TDD which is a bad idea.

Best,
Sidu.
http://c42.in
http://twitter.com/ponnappa