[rspec-users] An open source project with very good use of Cucumber?

Joshua Muheim lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jun 22 09:34:51 UTC 2012

Hey everybody

I came here through the RSpec Book, so I grant myself to ask something
about Cucumber here. ;)

I'm still very new to the topic and read a lot of different opinions
about how to do great Cucumber scenarios. Still, I'm a bit unsure as I
don't have any experience in using it. So I hoped to be able to look
into a few open source projects that use Cucumber the way it was meant
to be (without relying on the web_steps.rb etc.)?

Thanks a lot for hints.