[rspec-users] RSpec/rails & Capybara: #within

Salvatore Pelligra lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Jul 22 21:08:23 UTC 2012

I'm new with Capybara and after a good amount of google, I still can't
figure out how the #within methods works!
I can use it only if I call visit before? There's no way to use it on a
string, like the `page = Capybara.string(html_string)` trick?

When describe a view, I want something like that:
describe "path/to/view.html.erb" do
  it "should pass" do
    within('form#id') {
      should have_selector 'input', type: 'submit'
      should have_selector 'input', type: 'text', value: 'default'
      # ...

PS: Hope this is the right sections! ^^"