[rspec-users] Testing an API I'm creating, need test server to be running

apneadiving apnea.diving.deep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:10:24 EST 2012

Thanks for all your answers,

I should have said I'm very used to the workflow of integration specs
and capybara.

My question is really oriented towards API testing and particularly on
the use of Active Resource.

Basically, I'd like to:
a- create ActiveResource classes in rspec/support
b- run my tests

for a, I don't really know what URL I should provide
for b, according to what you said, this kind of tests should live in
rspec/requests

Any more enlightenment? :)

Ben