[rspec-users] rspec and requests, and folders conventions

S Ahmed sahmed1020 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:16:43 EST 2012

I'm trying to run rspec requests, using jruby, and I set the defaults in a
env.rb file, but it doesn't seem to be loaded when I run the specs.

My folder setup is:

/spec/requests/
/spec/requests/section/section_spec.rb
/spec/support/env.rb (where I configured selenium as the driver etc.)

I also tried putting support here:

/spec/requests/support/env.rb

When I run rspec, it says I need a rack test or something.

I just want to confirm, will rspec auto load the env.rb with any of the
above folder conventions, or do I have to require it manually somewhere?