[rspec-users] Join my network on LinkedIn

Pedro Brasileiro via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Feb 25 17:04:17 UTC 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Pedro Brasileiro requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Accept invitation from Pedro Brasileiro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c0fwx7-gz2wgi5o-46/IvymfWqycahrnXkIwHGwgZqJcdGopgOdxFyMIpp/blk/I309587295_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYRej8Te3kVc3d9bSZ4umcQilF3bP8MejcVe38Vej8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0-2L9D07Twi581

View invitation from Pedro Brasileiro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c0fwx7-gz2wgi5o-46/IvymfWqycahrnXkIwHGwgZqJcdGopgOdxFyMIpp/blk/I309587295_25/3kOnPkVczsUdjAMcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0EYnP7iRHwi581

Why might connecting with Pedro Brasileiro be a good idea?

Pedro Brasileiro's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Pedro Brasileiro's invitation, check Pedro Brasileiro's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation