[rspec-users] requests versus cucumber

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:01:39 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM, S Ahmed <sahmed1020 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those of you who have used both rspec requests and cucumber, could you
> summarize the main differences between the two?

I realize that you're trying to solve a problem and we're here to be
helpful, but the helpful people on this list volunteer their time.
There is a wealth of material, much of it on this very list, that is
already freely available on the internet that will help you to
understand the difference:
Please start by perusing the results of that search, and if you have
any specific questions we're here to answer them.