[rspec-users] New google groups (help, please)

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:41:01 UTC 2012

Hi all.

Google is in the process of changing the google group format and,
unless I'm missing something, seems to have abandoned the mirror
functionality this list has relied on for several years now (posting
to rspec-users also posts to the google group).

If anybody on this list knows how to solve this problem in the google
group UI, please let me know.

If not, we need to retire/archive either the rspec-users mailing list
or the google group. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.