[rspec-users] Testing an API I'm creating, need test server to be running

Anil Wadghule lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Apr 21 20:16:05 UTC 2012

How one should test an API which depends on other web services (SOAP
etc). e.g. Login to my API internally calls to another webservice API
for authentication. Also all the data sent back by my API is actually
data retrieved from another web service. Also should we verify the data
or just responses are 200 or something else.

Any thoughts?